Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet the Team of Cory Liss Orthodontics

Cory Liss Orthodontics takes pride in providing patients and referring offices with the highest level of care and service. Our clinical staff strive to make every appointment fun and relaxed - while our office administrators are available to answer all your questions, from appointments and insurance claims, to how to find us and where to park.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Hi, my name is Alison; I have worked at Cory Liss Orthodontics since almost the beginning of time. As a Registered Dental Assistant, you will see me running around the back, making things happen. I love building lasting relationships with our patients and helping to create the perfect smile. Outside of the office I love Hockey, I play right wing on a competitive women’s team. In the off season, I enjoy playing soccer. When I’m not being sporty… you will see me spending time with my family and friends.

Hi! My name is Wendy and I am a proud member of the Cory Liss Orthodontics team. I am Cory’s Office Coordinator and it is my job to help ensure that our team runs like a well oiled machine. It is my pleasure to work with a great team, dedicated to providing a quality orthodontic experience to all of our patient’s. My time away from the office is spent with my husband (Dan), kids (Bobby and Shannon) and my two minpins (Meika and Tigger). I also love to spend plenty of time on my parent’s acreage and yes I will admit it, I like to sing a little karaoke.

Hi, I’m Sarah, and I have been with Cory Liss Orthodontics since 2002. I’m not a face you’ll see often in the office, as my role in marketing and advertising keeps me busy behind the scenes. I hope you'll check out our website and learn more about this great orthodontic team.








Hey! My name is Melissa and I have worked at Cory Liss Orthodontics since February 2006! I graduated from Dental Assisting at SAIT in June 2004. You will often see me laughing, dancing and telling jokes because my goal here at the office is to help you have a fun and positive experience each and every visit! Outside the office I enjoy spending time with my husband Jamie and son Ryder. Our next bundle of joy is due in March 2009! Boy or girl???...I also enjoy traveling back to Newfoundland to see family and friends, as that is where I am from originally.

Hi! I’m Erin and I am one of three smiling faces you see when you arrive at Cory Liss Orthodontics! I am excited to be part of such an amazing team! I have been with the team since May 2006, after I completed the Dental Administration course at KDM. During my down time I enjoy spending time with my friends, camping and watching hockey. GO FLAMES GO! One of my favorite quotes is: believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. (Christian D. Larson)


Hi, my name is Hannah, and I'm the newest addition to Cory Liss Orthodontics. I am excited to be part of this great team and to be learning more about orthodontics. When I'm not at work you might find me at the gym working out, checking out the latest music hits or visiting family in Red Deer. I look forward to seeing your smile when you're next in our office.






Hi, my name is Lindsay; I joined Cory Liss Orthodontics team in July of 2005, as on Orthodontic Assistant. I am excited to be back after a full year of maternity leave. Outside of the office I love spending time with my husband Ryan and my daughter Reese. I also love to go home to Taber, to spend time with the rest of my family.







Hi my name is Barb; I am one of Cory Liss Orthodontics Assistants. I have been working in the dental field since 2000, I graduated with honors from the Dental Assisting program at Okanagan University College in Kelowna B.C. I have been working here since 2006. When I’m not working I enjoy snowboarding, boating and spending time with my husband Joe and two boy’s Anthony and Marco. I take pride in helping to make you feel at home when you visit our office.