Friday, June 3, 2011

Calgary Orthodontic Patient Gets Creative

Everyone knows about the iPad competition that's running at Calgary Orthodontic office - Cory Liss Orthodontics.  Like us on Facebook and you'll be entered to win. Competition ends June 15th.

Here's what one patient has done to let us know how much he wants to win the iPad...



...Cory Liss Orthodontics is a wonderful place to go,
My family goes there and we all know,

You will be caring for me and you have treatedmy Dad,
Both of us would really like to win the iPad.

We would use it a lot; we know it would be great,
To have an iPad along with teeth that are straight,

I can use it for Facebook, Twitter and of course the odd video game,
For my schoolwork, reading tablet books, getting better marks is the aim.

You are all fabulous to every person that you see,
I may be shy and quiet but you are always friendly to me,

Cory Liss Orthodontics is totally number one,
A team of people, who care for patients and have lots of fun.

Thank you for what you do, letting you know that I would be so very glad,
If it were me, Braedon M, that won the iPad.

Thanks Braedon for the great poem! - but don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook so make sure you're in the competition.  Good luck to everyone!